Five Best Budget Friendly Restaurants In Loreto, Mexico
So you’re headed to Loreto, Mexico for a much needed vacation? Excellent choice. You’re going to love it. I’d like to help you make the most of it with this list of some of my favorite budget friendly restaurants in Loreto.
- La Picazon: This restaurant is a little bit off the beaten path, but so very worth the trip. You’ll find this gem about 6 miles north of Loreto along a dirt road right by the ocean. While the prices are moderate and the food is amazing, it’s the location and view that take this wonderful restaurant to the next level. The owners of this family-operated business will make you feel right at home while you enjoy one of their incredible margaritas and dine on their sumptuous seafood while enjoying the 180 degree view of the ocean and Coronado Island.
- Los Mandiles Restaurant: A wonderful spot for breakfast and people watching. Located right be the ocean this is a great spot for hot days as the breeze coming off the water feels wonderful. The open air dining is shaded and comfortable. The food is very reasonably priced and absolutely delicious while the service is top-notch.
- Mi Loreto: A perfect dinner destination, Mi Loreto, offers original takes on classic dishes combined with personalized service that is very hard to beat anywhere. A popular spot among tourists, the owners of Mi Loreto know great service and are happy to accomodate dietary needs including offering vegetarian options. Watch your food get made from scratch right in front of you in Mi Loreto’s open kitchen.
- La Palapa: Beautiful ambiance and excellent service make this the best spot to get your fresh catch cooked up for you. After reeling in your catch while sport fishing with Outpost Charters, you can bring your yellowfin, swordfish or whatever you managed land, and have it cooked to your specifications at La Palapa.
- Sea Coffee: OK I’m cheating a bit here as this isn’t strictly a restaurant, but if you are into your coffee like I am, this is a must visit. With the best coffee in town and lattes so delicious you may proclaim them the best you’ve ever had, this is must visit venue in Loreto.
Thinking of moving to the beautiful seaside town or Loreto? Now is the time to buy in Loreto. At our company, Outpost Realty, we sell and rent Loreto properties as well as land parcels. As a U.S. expat myself, I know the ins-and-outs of buying property here in Loreto. Call us at 949-836-0073 / 613-113-8218 or email me at [email protected].