Located in a gated community currently with no HOA fees.
Call to arrange a tour before this well priced casa is gone! This 156 m2 / 1,679 SqFt home is on a 221.21 m2/ 2,378 SqFt lot. This property includes a single car garage, a shady fenced back patio, 2 terraces on the second level, walk in closet, and is sold furnished.
If you want a larger yard, expand on the home, a swimming pool you can purchase the 192.90 m2 / 2,076 SqFt lot next door for only 39,000 USD more.
- Property taxes: 1,416 Mx pesos
- No HOA
- Year built 2006
Town of Loreto Amenities include:
- An inviting uncrowded beach with no vendors present
- Snorkeling; kayaking; boating; fishing; whale watching and paddle boarding
- Tennis Courts
- The Airport is a 5-minute drive away from the quaint town of Loreto. This friendly little town provides all the amenities you could possibly need to include grocery, hardware, liquor, and department stores. The most wonderful of which are all the authentic Mexican restaurants and boutique shops.
- This list includes: Cozy cafes; gourmet restaurants; salons & spas; boutiques; outdoor margarita bars; hotel restaurants and bars; and several local convenience stores to name a few.
Loreto is a delight for all that visit. Many come to rent and often return or end up purchasing their own home as the allure of this magical place entices one to stay. Combine this lovely property with the gorgeous landscapes and views of this quaint community, this fabulous slice of paradise, namely Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico.