Best value 2 bed 2 bath house in Loreto Town !
- Includes an adjoining 144m2 / 1,550 SqFt bare lot for a swimming pool, a casita, cart port, or what ever you might need, or just to park your RV
Call to arrange a tour through this great valued home built on a 241 m2 / 2,594 SqFt lot with 132 m2 / 1,420.8 Sq Ft construction including a one car garage which could be used as an office, or 3rd bedroom.
Two terraces located on the second level & an additional 3rd level roof top terrace, all with beautiful mountain views. The property includes a great fenced back patio area with a fire place to cozy up to and a second level master bedroom also with a fire place. In addition to the garage there is more parking for up to 2 cars. This house is located in a gated community currently with no HOA fees. The house comes Fully furnished and ready for you to start enjoying today.
- Property taxes: 1,274 Mx pesos
- No HOA
- Year built 2009
Town of Loreto Amenities include:
- An inviting uncrowded beach with no vendors present
- Snorkeling; kayaking; boating; fishing; whale watching and paddle boarding
- Tennis Courts
- The Airport is a 5-minute drive away from the quaint town of Loreto. This friendly little town provides all the amenities you could possibly need to include grocery, hardware, liquor, and department stores. The most wonderful of which are all the authentic Mexican restaurants and boutique shops.
- This list includes: Cozy cafes; gourmet restaurants; salons & spas; boutiques; outdoor margarita bars; hotel restaurants and bars; and several local convenience stores to name a few.
Loreto is a delight for all that visit. Many come to rent and often return or end up purchasing their own home as the allure of this magical place entices one to stay. Combine this lovely property with the gorgeous landscapes and views of this quaint community, this fabulous slice of paradise, namely Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico.