This newly renovated home in Loreto, Mexico offers 2,719 sq ft of spacious indoor and outdoor delightful living space. Each room radiates bright color and décor with wonderful views of the Sea of Cortez and the Sierra La Giganta Mountain Range with just a 5 minute walk to the Beach.
Once entering the Front Door, the room opens to a self sustained Studio to the left, with a vibrant outdoor kitchen and seating for 4. A brilliant and spacious bedroom of natural light follows with large double doors to a Queen bed, coffee nook, sitting area, walk-in closet and darling 3-piece bath.
Second Level – Kitchen, Dining and Living Room Space
One then ascends to the second level of this home which yields an open concept, large tiled, living space, to include a pristine kitchen, a stunning horseshoe counter and bar, with seating for two. Any Chef would delight in cooking in this space with its large double grill stove and all the surrounding natural light.
Next to the kitchen you have a lengthy wall of artfully finished hardwood doors which offers up your laundry space with an attached half bath. Dining is next to the kitchen and bar and is set up as a quaint eating space for 4. The room then follows to the living area which comfortably seats 5. This entire living space is complimented by a stunning corner stone fireplace which accents this room beautifully. It also includes a large TV and large glass doors which open to a circular deck, offering brilliant light and views of the Sierra La Giganta Mountains.
This open concept living area provides a wonderful space for the entire family to cook, relax and enjoy !!
Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bath
This colourful Master bedroom with its beautifully decorated ensuite 3-piece bath dons a stunning wall to wall mirror. The deck off this Master bedroom wraps around to a larger deck with the surrounding view of the amazing landscape, mountain and sea views. The deck has lounge and bench seating with a beautiful, bright, outdoor kitchen and a large BBQ, which is complimented by a brand new Pergola over head.
The third level of this fabulous Casa is open and spacious and has a 360-degree viewing tower of the Sea of Cortez and the majestic Sierra La Giganta Mountain Range during the day and offers spectacular star gazing at nite. This level also has a new, beautifully designed Pergola, to provide shade on those hot days. Only to be augmented by the breath-taking view of the sunrise over Isla Carmen from this level, each and every morning.
This garage is an oversized double garage with extra high ceilings which will hold a large boat or whatever your needs may be. The front of this home displays spectacular garage doors, which accentuate the unique look of this fabulous home.
The owners have enhanced the property with the following additions:
- Brand new Dishwasher
- New Screen Doors for all rooms
- New Pergolas on both deck levels
- Newly finished and painted large garage doors
- New concrete roof which has been sealed
- Addition of the concrete column under the bedroom balcony
- 2 new black metal garage doors with Sun Starburst
- New Ceiling LED lighting fixtures throughout
- New Sliding glass door in the Master Bedroom
- New Ceiling fan in Master Bedroom
- Outdoor Kitchen downstairs in the Studio is new
- Entire house has been painted throughout
- New upstairs front door
Don’t wait… This home is just a few minutes walk to the Beach, to all the shops and restaurants of Loreto and has so much to offer any prospective buyer.
Town of Loreto Amenities include:
- An inviting uncrowded beach with no vendors present
- Snorkeling; kayaking; boating; fishing; whale watching and paddle boarding
- Tennis Courts
- The Airport is a 5-minute drive away from the quaint town of Loreto. This friendly little town provides all the amenities you could possibly need to include grocery, hardware, liquor, and department stores. The most wonderful of which are all the authentic Mexican restaurants and boutique shops.
- This list includes: Cozy cafes; gourmet restaurants; salons & spas; boutiques; outdoor margarita bars; hotel restaurants and bars; a Wine Bar and several local convenience stores to name a few.
Loreto is a delight for all that visit. Many come to rent and often return or end up purchasing their own home as the allure of this magical place entices one to stay. Combine this lovely property with the gorgeous landscapes and views of this quaint community, this fabulous slice of paradise, namely Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Contact Momentum Realty today and see this fabulous home for yourself.
- Property taxes $6,493.32 pesos / 325 USD